Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I know we’re takin’ chances, you told me life was a risk...

So, this whole blog thing is still kind of new, and its taking some real intestinal fortitude (which we dont have) to update it regularly. I wish I could say that we were going to do better, and that we were turning over a new leaf and starting afresh... but I dont want to give you anything to hold against me when I fail.


First, Here are a few pictures from sarahs camera from Cancun. The rest are on My camera, and who knows how long that will take.



3 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

Oh cute Sarah! We went to mexico for our honeymoon and loved it! I want to go back so bad! Wouldnt that be nice! Hope your doing well!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

So glad to see an update on your blog. Make sure to check out Aaron & Travis' syncronized swimming routine on our blog. I posted a video. It's really funny.

The Jones Family said...

Ooo Cancun! Nice! Sure could use a bit of Cancun ourselves these days.. Oh well.. we'll have to grace Mexico alittle later. Glad you guys had fun!